Official name: “NFPL088 Metody statistické fyziky“
Winter term 2020
Time: every second week, Wednesday 16:30–18:00
Five minutes before the start I will send a ZOOM link by email.
If the government allows teaching in presence, it will take place in the room F155KFM, Seminar room of KFM (Department of Materials Physics), Ke Karlovu 5
Teacher: Richard Korytár, email@example.com
Condition for the credit: successful solution of at least 3 problems from the problem sheets (each problem can be solved by max. 1 student). The solutions will be presented by the students during the class. If we meet on ZOOM, the presenter must share the solution by email and describe it or share the screen on ZOOM. If we meet in a classroom (presence learning), the solution must be presented on a blackboard.
Problem sheets and schedule
- First class: 14 October. The student’s can present solutions to the problems in the Sheet 1.
- Sheet 2, to be discussed on 21 October.
- Sheet 3, to be discussed on 4 November.
- Sheet 4, to be discussed on 18 November.
- Sheet 5, to be discussed on 2 December.
- Sheet 6, to be discussed on 16 December.
- Sheet 7, to be discussed on 6 January.